Hip Hop – Learning Outcomes
- The aim of this course is to present students an overall understanding of hip-hop with regards to
- Its historical origin and hip hop dance technique.
- Built onto this foundation is the freedom of movement and the strength found in hip-hop dance technique.
- This includes basic elements of dance such as balance, posture, energy, rhythm and dimensions.
- Hip hop dance theory and human anatomy
Contemporary – Learning Outcomes
- Developing, strengthening and understanding dance technique
- Develop in style and performance
- Cultivating musicality; counting of music and learning rhythm
- Encouraging and developing conceptual creativity and development as an artist
- Preparing student to train other dancers i.e developing own choreographic skills
- Understanding of the human body in Anatomy & Physiology
- Learning Dance Theory
- Learning the importance of Dance Principles
- Learning what it means to Worship God through the arts
- Learning the difference between ministry and performance
Accreditation & Fees
We make use of South African Body Of Dance (SABOD) syllabus, a national and international accreditation syllabus. Our students are assessed and prepared for dance grading examinations. (SABOD is affiliated with the International Dance Organization)
R300 Once off Registration
*Please email us for updated prices
Classes presented in Parkhill Gardens, Germiston & Die Wilgers, Pretoria